Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a hard time finding a shop that can align my leveled tundra in upstate New York. Does anyone have any recommendations?

·
I Kick Hippies
1,274 Posts
Not sure how far away you are but these guys are FANTASTIC.

Auto Shop, Car Tires | Peekskill, NY

They understand how to align lifted vehicles and how ride height has to be factored in, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Had my leveled CC aligned at Arlington Auto in Poughkeepsie and they got it pretty dialed in, no uneven wear and no pull...been about 4k since. Somewhere on the site there is a thread showing about what the specs should be. I'd print that up and bring it to a few reputable shops and show them where u need it to be.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After I had the leveling kit installed I called Dunn tire an asked if they could align it along with new tires. They said no problem. Needless to say 3000 miles tires are wearing on the outside so took it back and gave them the measurements it needed to be. They got toe right but didn't change the camber so after I meet the rep next week and get two tires off them I need to find a shop to do it right. I live in Geneva so need to find someone a little closer. Thanks for the input though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
After I had the leveling kit installed I called Dunn tire an asked if they could align it along with new tires. They said no problem. Needless to say 3000 miles tires are wearing on the outside so took it back and gave them the measurements it needed to be. They got toe right but didn't change the camber so after I meet the rep next week and get two tires off them I need to find a shop to do it right. I live in Geneva so need to find someone a little closer. Thanks for the input though.
My last truck was leveled and Firestone did a good job. I wheeled it a lot so I bought the lifetime alignment off them I think for $120 with a coupon. I took it back every six months or so if I wheeled it a lot. They always did good and my tires always wore great. The only con, they try to sell you other crap but you just have to tell them no.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts