Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to start here and introduce myself as I have been viewing this site for all kinds of information for awhile now. Bought a certified 2010 Tundra Crewmax Limited. MY GOD WHAT A GREAT TRUCK! Had a 2000 Tacoma "Extended" (aka room to put your seats back) and missed it as I beat the hell out of it and it still loved me like Tina loved Ike. Had to come back to Toyota for next vehicle. Plus it matches my 2011 Black Denim Street Glide. In the Air Force for 17 years now and am stationed in Montana but about to PCS to Wyoming in the summer. I appreciate the huge amount of information that you all put out there from your own blood, sweat, and wallets(tears) for us NEWBIES to soak up for free. Let the burning of my pocket begin.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here she is. Have to get more pics of her now. Weather isn't ridiculously cold here anymore so I will be taking her out and take some more pics soon before I take off for a month and a half in Colorado.

Attachments

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By the way beautiful bike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wife bought an Iron 883 black and yellow. Going to cut some of the chrome back but leave a little more than the engine as eventually will be getting chrome 20s for the truck and then the bike and truck will match. Just need to make the black on the truck a matte black and I'll be all coordinated up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts