Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any that stick out a bit more than most? So far all I've really seen that do is go rhino. I'm still on the fence if I like them or not. Looking for something to help a little with the road spray from +1 offset wheels. Pic for attention

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
+1 on the flares. I run the same offset.

Reactions: MattFL850

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Yesterday at the dealership I saw a rather interesting set of steps. It is like a step with a step underneath, but coated in bedliner.

Not sure if this is new for 18, I don't like the under step. But the step itself actually looked sturdy, and I liked the bedliner coating.

It was oem. Listed something on the invoice, but it was 1° out, so I didn't really pay much attention.

Reactions: MattFL850

·
Registered
43 Posts
IDK how far they stick out beyond a normal running board, but I have Slee Offroad sliders on my junk.

Slee - Toyota Tundra Sliders

PO had those lame amp folding boards, they got CL'ed in a hurry.

Sliders tie to the frame, you can put the full weight from a hi-lift or similar on them, they are structural steel.

I also have a FZJ80, we're a bunch of armor junkies on IH8MUD.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Do they even help with that offset? I wasn't planning on getting those. Boards were a priority for the wife and kid
Yes they do help. I run the flares with the +1 offset. My tires are 275/70/18's on Fuel Maverick 18x9's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts