Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Here's one of the Tacoma devil horns mounted on my tundra. I just repainted it red to match the truck and made two holes in the plastic grill to mount it since the Tacoma emblem is about 3/4" smaller than the tundras.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
574 Posts
I ordered one in his recent batch. If you didn't get an order in, you are waiting 6 more months for his next one. I'll let you know how it is once I install.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I was gonna get in on this order but couldn't see spending the100 bucks right now when I could make the oem from my Tacoma work with a $7 can of paint :) I plan to do the tundra one when he does the next batch when money is a little less tight. For anyone on a budget, check Tacomaworld and pick one of those up used as they will work just fine it's just a little small on the tundra. I plan to fill the original emblems mounting holes with black hit glue until I get the larger emblem.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
574 Posts
He makes one specific for the Tundra now...
That's the one I ordered. I'm wanting to do something like this to it to match my rear seat covers:

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Anyone use the guy below? I really like the truck "T" emblem, but afraid it will look too much like an emblem just thrown on top of the grill... thoughts?

Custom Emblems

I want to like this one but it reminds me of a mushroom from Super Mario Bros.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I want to like this one but it reminds me of a mushroom from Super Mario Bros.
I literally scrolled down with the intentions of posting that exact statement. I really want to like it as well, but can't for the same reasons.

I do however, think the current 'spike' style 'T' on the TSS black wheels would look sick as a grill emblem. I'd buy that fir my '14 for sure. I've debated a specific style or type to make and haven't decided yet. I have a logo I use that is a combination of my initials, just haven't found a way to use it that would match the styling of the truck as well.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I've had one on my truck for about 3 years now. Looks great and is a unique conversation piece.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts