Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some pic's of different aftermarket front bumpers. Looking for something for my '17 CM but want to see some of them on actual trucks.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Ranch Hand is marketing a new style front bumper. It is a smooth metal not a diamond plate.
Here is a link to a reveal:

Hope you like it....

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
The factory coat was starting to show some rust. Love the new look.
I see a lot of rusted RA bumpers here on Texas trucks.

How do you like the bumper?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ranch Hand

I purchased the truck with the bumpers installed. I would prefer a front bumper that would allow a 2 inch hitch, to allow a winch to go between front and rear. My bumpers (front and rear installed) are not assembled with the best looking welds. Also the power coat from the factory started to rust pretty bad. I had them sand blasted and re-coated. When they sand blasted the back side, there was some pretty bad pitting. Premium Powder Coating in Longmont CO did a fantastic job of blasting, sealing and coating them. Also neither the front or rear bumpers have any way to use a tow strap. The rear you can use the hitch and the front you can use the stock hooks but nothing on the bumper itself. I do prefer the RH bumpers over stock, stock bumpers dent so easily. Turning around on a logging road in the Rocky Mtns in a big truck can ding up stock chrome bumpers.

The Iron Bull bumper looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is what I have. I love the look. Not sure if it would meet your needs, you didn't give much for specifics.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.