Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after months of lurking on this site....I decided to take the plunge and have the LRO 3/1 kit installed by a local shop. Like a kid on Christmas i was fired up. The install went well and I provided the specs for the install to the shop. Truck looks awesome and so far I am happy with the work. However, I do have a question about alignment.....LRO gave specs for the alignment as follows (Camber 0 deg left & right, Caster 2 deg positive left & right, Toe 1/32" 0 deg 4.5" minutes or .075 decimal degrees). The shop was able to align the front to the following LF .3Deg camber 1.6 deg caster, toe 1/64" & RF .2Deg camber 1.6 deg caster, toe 1/32 (total toe 3/64" Steer ahead .01deg). I know squat about this topic and my head started spinning when i typed this.........The truck drives straight and we (mechanic & I) didn't notice anything during the test drive. So is this "OK" or should I be going back to express some concerns?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Do you have any steering wheel wobble while you're driving?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have any steering wheel wobble while you're driving?
No, not at all. She drives the same as before. Am i just being a bit on the over reacting side of this, or does the Mfg spec have to be exact?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Unless you notice any unusual wear on your tires, you're probably good to go.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unless you notice any unusual wear on your tires, you're probably good to go.
Thank you........I'll watch the tread wear. :) loving the level kit even more!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts