Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are one of the top distributors in the nation for ADS racing shocks. We strongly believe that they offer the highest quality shock on the market. Their OEM series shocks are second to none.

Their OEM series has a unique triple seal design that offers double the seal protection on the shaft without trapping oil between the seals and causing resistance on the shaft.

Their bodies are zinc plated and clear ceramic coated to offer the highest level of protection against the elements.

The reservoirs are aluminum and come standard with protective caps for the schrader valves.

Their pistons are 7075 hard anodized aluminum and feature the same design as their race shocks pistons.

Their shafts are hardchromed twice as thick as most shock companies.

They come standard in black anodizing to go with most any color scheme for your vehicle.

They come standard with Eibach springs, the best spring in the industry. You dont have to worry about them using the cheapest bidder who would private label springs for them.

Their shocks with yield approx 12" of travel on the 2nd gen Tundra.

The coilovers can be ordered with 600 or 700lb springs depending on your vehicle set up.

Attachments

·
Banned
668 Posts
I went with 600lb springs and love the ride. My set up is for daily driving and only very mild off road. My truck is also 2wd. These shock drop right in and built like a tank and drop right in! Im extremely happy with my decision with ADS shocks! Matt is also top notch with support and helping you design and set up the perfect ride.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I'm thinking about running 600 lbs springs on my second gen, since it's my DD. Wouldn't 600 lbs springs start to sag over time, requiring constant preloading of the spring to maintain lift?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Can I get a quote? 08 dc 2wd DD driving in rutted and pothole infested streets of Houston. Occasional railroad tracks jumping. I'm sure my stock shocks are blown. Lol 76k on the stockers. No lift. Bad bed bounce. All stock.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Does ADS have a coil over set up for Tundra's with a Pro Comp 6" lift?

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Will look them up. Was going with fox but open.

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
What are you looking to acheive?

Looking at my sig it's pretty self explanatory. I need valving for cornering, handling, and performance. This would also have to be a bit forgiving on crappy roads with potholes and shit.

This truck gets driven very spiritedly to say the least. It never goes off road, but it does sometimes tow heady loads. I have billstien 5100s on it now, and they are rubbish.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking at my sig it's pretty self explanatory. I need valving for cornering, handling, and performance. This would also have to be a bit forgiving on crappy roads with potholes and shit.

This truck gets driven very spiritedly to say the least. It never goes off road, but it does sometimes tow heady loads. I have billstien 5100s on it now, and they are rubbish.
Sorry, the app doesn't show the signatures.

You would see a definite improvement over the 5100s. We could add a little more rebound valving to give the truck a more planted feel. The compression wouldn't really need to be changed. Most of the guys always report a very noticeable change in ride quality on the street. The main difference for you is the lower ride height and I imagine you still have your sway bar.

We could also run a shorter spring to keep a stiffer spring rate at a lower ride height.

I will pm you some pricing.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Can I get quoted out on 600's shipped to 91722

Thanks

·
Registered
687 Posts
Yessir, my bad. ADS coilovers for 08 Tundra w/ 600lbs springs

1 - 20 of 28 Posts