Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been sitting on a 6" rough county lift and finally getting around to installing it.
Ive purchased XD monster wheels and am thinking 35x12.5x18 toyo's but I hate the extra space and how small they look.

I know that making/buying aftermarket bumpers will alleviate rubbing on the bumpers... BUT toyo 37's with the stock bumpers? Is there such thing as enough Trimming? can u trim to fit 37's without destroying the bumpers?

Also I guess what im asking is if I can keep them from rubbing on the bumpers are they just going to rub on the suspension??? Uphill Battle?

Need to order the tires soon and need to know if the 37's are worth the hassle or not. :confused:

THANKS GUYS

·
Registered
446 Posts
with +30 offset it has been done

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
I don't know about Rough Country but I have the BDS 7" and can clear the toyo 37's, which are a true 37". However I trimmed my bumper, inner fender, and body mount to get it done.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've heard of multiple people getting 37's on a BDS lift.
Rough country 6" lift comes with upgraded steering component which is what mainly concerns me. I guess I could always test fit 37's and pay the extra money for the extra mount / dismount. Almost more of a pain then its worth though. :thumbdown:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
156 Posts
Subscribed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts