Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mind is made up.....I think!:D The truck has a 3/1 Level and I'm planning on 305/55/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers and Fuel Throttle's in a 20x9 on a Silver Sky Tundra. I'm still trying to decide on Throttles vs Kranks but I'm leaning towards Throttles like these.

Offset is where I'm hung up on making a decision. I plan on possibly adding Pocket Flares in a year or so. I kind of like the clean look without flares though and figured I'd run without them for a while. It looks like either +14 or +25 are the offsets offered. I believe the +14 is what I'm leaning to because I like the aggressive look of the wheels out a little but I don't want them to look too goofy and be sticking out too far if I don't end up going with flares. Comments, Concerns? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info everyone! Rimzoneonline.com has them listed as +14 or +25 however Fuels website only shows +1 and +20. :dunno: I guess I'll have to call direct and see what's actually available as I'm sure +1 is going to be a lil on the wide side!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got in contact with Rimzone and they informed me that Fuel is currently offering the wheels in either a +1 or +20. Dammit! I had my mind set on the happy middle of +14! :) I guess I'm leaning towards the +20's now. I agree that +1 would be tits if I end up with Pocket flares but I may end up not running flares at all and in that case I think they'd be out a lil too far for my liking. I guess I could always run some spacers if I decide to do flares. Oh, and they're also on backorder till the beginning of July so I've got a week or two to think it out. :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts