Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an email from the stealership for "90k" or "108 month" Maintance. Is there something I should replace at 90k out of the ordinary? I searched around and I've seen belts, water pump or seals? 16 5.7 4x4 89k now.

·
Registered
111 Posts
90k Maintance?

Go read his other posts. I think his truck is only a year and a half old.

@BOBONTUESDAY is a legend around here

I saw the year. He asked, so I posted the log. I figured he has access to it anyway.

There was a time when I had a 140 mile round trip to work each day (pretty desolate area). I was putting between 45,000 - 50,000 miles a year on my truck.... and it was a 1969 GMC 4x4. Brutal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Go read his other posts. I think his truck is only a year and a half old.

@BOBONTUESDAY is a legend around here

I saw the year. He asked, so I posted the log. I figured he has access to it anyway.

There was a time when I had a 140 mile round trip to work each day (pretty desolate area). I was putting between 45,000 - 50,000 miles a year on my truck.... and it was a 1969 GMC 4x4. Brutal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Each day varies I might be doing 300 plus or just 60 miles a day. A good amount of 4wd use. Towed for atleast 60k to 70k of it. rear shocks blew out at 84k I know I gotta fix those. First year of ownership I put down 73k. Been a great truck just really dirty, scratched up, and dented. Last time I was at the stealership they tried selling me a lease for a white trd pro and to keep my current truck.
Thanks for the info
Truck is 1 year and 4 months Old got her in March of 2016.
Still haven't lost my keys again lol.

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.