Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got mixed reviews on 6 inch suspension lift about adding a 3 inch spacer to it. Is it possible or are they blowing smoke up my ass? If I can't I might as well go with a 10 inch lift

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody done this yet on 2wd?

·
Registered
2,365 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Has anyone installed this 8" lift?? I've never heard of it before and the Tundra in the picture doesnt seem to sit any higher than a 6" lifted Tundra. Just curious

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Yup, wikedtundra I believe, and maybe peteeod.

Can't remember their setups, I think wiked has some kind of 6" bracket lift with cranked coilovers and a 2" spacer maybe. I think peteeod had a zone 5" with the bds shim for 7" lift, and maybe a 2" spacer on top.
I've got a cst 3.5" lift spindle with a 3" spacer up top and a 1-1.5" in-coil spacer, for about 7.5-8" lift.
I've seen Wicked's Tundra in person. It's freaking bad ass, and I believe you are correct. It's been awhile. He might be higher than 9 inches though. Or at least it seemed that way. Wait that didn't sound right.

·
Registered
77 Posts
How are you running a 9" dave? I have the 7" BDS with Fox COs, SPC adjustable UCA's, + .25" spacers. Im sitting at about 8.5" and the tie rod angles are kinda extreme and the installer cannot align get the alignment dialed in. Steering wheels shakes over 35mph.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts