Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I normally trade in my vehicles for a newer model every 2 years and in an attempt to persuade myself from doing that again I am making this truck as close to perfect for me as I can. Toyota gave me a pretty good platform to start with and I just added a few nice touches (IMO).

Mods installed (in order of install):
Info buttons
Weather Tech Floor Mats
AVS in channel visors
8" BAMuffler
NFAB W2W
DEPO blacked out head lights
TRD Rear Sway bar
Viper remote start
Katzkin Seat covers
Sound System (see bellow)
LoPro QT
Line X Premium
Undercover Swing Case x2
6 extra D rings for bed tie downs
Front Facing Camera
TRD Supercharger
TRD PRO Suspension
CB 1.5" Shackles
CB Bushings

Sound System:
Pioneer 4500BT
Polk 6501 components- front
Polk 651 coaxial- rear
Alpine PDX-V9 5 channel amp
JL Audio Stealthbox
Dynamat all doors

Waiting for Install:
BullyDog GT Platinum
AEM Failsafe with Craven mount

New:
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I couldn't resist spending some $ and added a few more items to the bottom of my "bought and waiting" list. The good news is I should finally be home soon and am looking to do an installapaluza in a few weeks!! I won't know where to start! I'm thinking bottom up and doing the exhaust first.

I will certainly be getting a LineX appointment made the day I get home; so that just leaves the SC and LSD for upcoming mods...

I know this is still lame with no pics yet; I am just excited. I will post tons of pics when it's all done.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ordered Katzkin leather seats last night; I'm gonna have them, the stereo, remote start, and tint all installed in about 2 weeks (as long as they get here in time). Everything else is getting installed on Saturday. I can't wait! Pics coming soon.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Install day... To bad it's raining out! I guess I'm getting wet cause that exhaust is going on!

I have pics; just can't upload them right now, for some reason it says improper image file??

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New lights, exhaust, TRD sway bar, and a few more small things all installed. I'm loving the sound and the sway bar! Seats, stereo, remote start, and tint are all getting installed as we speak! Should have her back on Tuesday fully loaded... Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire Musical instrument accessory Gig bag Bag Pocket Jacket

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Bumper Vehicle Car Electronics Multimedia Vehicle audio Vehicle Car Vehicle door Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat Head restraint Land vehicle Car Vehicle Car seat cover Car seat Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Family car Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire Car seat

Katzkin and Stereo installed!

UPDATE: 05FEB15
I have had the leather on for over a year now and I can safely say its one of the best mods I have done (if not THE best). The seats seem to have settled in cause I don't notice any of the wrinkles that I see in these pictures. I get complements on them all the time. I have a 95b German Shepherd who rides in the cab with me fairly often and the seats have held up great. The only scratch I have (more of a light scuff that only I can see) is from when he missed his back legs jumping in one day and clawed his way up with all 95lbs digging into the seat, and still barley a scuff!. Best part is when he's not in the truck I can roll the windows down and get rid of 75% of the hair in under a mile. My ONLY regret is that I didn't get the heated seats... If you are considering these seats DO IT!!

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Supercharger is on and all I can say is wow! Now the trucks at the shop again having my suspension put on (along with CB bushings and shackles). I can't wait to see how it handles with the PRO suspension; the RW suspension was just a little to stiff for my liking. I'll be posting up tons of pictures early next week when I have it detailed.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Supercharger is on and all I can say is wow! Now the trucks at the shop again having my suspension put on (along with CB bushings and shackles). I can't wait to see how it handles with the PRO suspension; the RW suspension was just a little to stiff for my liking. I'll be posting up tons of pictures early next week when I have it detailed.

We can't wait till next week. Pic now! ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
761 Posts
:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts