Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on getting a 7 " lift and either in the future or at the same time I want to get full length leaf springs to improve performance and eliminate axle wrap which I'm assuming i'm going to have. I currently have leaf spring mounted airbags on my suspension and I really like them for when I load the bed up a lot. With the full length leafs I'm assuming they will be a lot softer so it will be nice to have airbags still but i will need much bigger ones to fill the gap that will be much larger. If I just went with an airbag spacer I would limit my travel. Do they make air bags for lifted trucks. When I try and look any up all I find is airbag suspension lift which is completely different from what I want

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I'm testing a set of long travel air bags 2.75"-12.5" and will be running these on my truck after I've determined exactly how they will mount and not limit any travel. These are ideal for big suspension trucks and would be glad to help you with your rear suspension.

PM with any questions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
I'm testing a set of long travel air bags 2.75"-12.5" and will be running these on my truck after I've determined exactly how they will mount and not limit any travel. These are ideal for big suspension trucks and would be glad to help you with your rear suspension.

PM with any questions.

Thanks!
If you sold a set of LT bags to go with deaver leafs and your +3 shackles I would be all over that setup! That to me would be the best of all worlds, soft ride when not loaded and still able to load up when necessary. All that without hindering articulation? That would be super awesome... :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
The larger bags will definitely bridge the gap, these are the new bags compared to the firestone bags. They have a huge range.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
The larger bags will definitely bridge the gap, these are the new bags compared to the firestone bags. They have a huge range.
perfect. Those look badazz :eek: . What the heck man I already ordered some leafs with extra preload! you start selling those and Im gonna have to redo my rear again :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts