Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the 6" pro comp installed about 2 months ago love how the truck turned out! Its a 2011 Rock Warrior Crew Max. Next step is 3" body what do yall think?

Lift installed by JC Motorsports!! If you are in New Jersey, id recommend them to you in a heartbeat great guys!!

before flares installed

after flares on the beach with some friends

day i installed the flares at the homestead

I love the way it came out but i want more height (haha dont we all)!!

what do yall think should i add the 3" body next?

Reactions: JOSH 5.7

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
The lift looks good but I think the flares would look much better color matched. I have no idea why you would want an additional 3" of lift but, to each their own; I do think your tires will look tiny if you go 3" higher and you better invest in some Nerf bars too.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Lookin real good boss. If you want more height upgrade to coil overs and +3 shackles. That will put you at 8.5

Reactions: HuggieBear

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The lift looks good but I think the flares would look much better color matched. I have no idea why you would want an additional 3" of lift but, to each their own; I do think your tires will look tiny if you go 3" higher and you better invest in some Nerf bars too.
I was going to color match the flares, but i bought em off a buddy and he had em bedlinered so i re did them with the herculiner so now im pretty much screwed as to color matching them unless i can find someone to paint over the liner and have a textured look.

Only reason i want higher is because im 6'5 and the im used to the height of the truck haha. Just wanted to go a little taller to satisfy my OCD.

I am getting running boards from a good friend of mine that has his own shop, going with the N-Fabs

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lookin real good boss. If you want more height upgrade to coil overs and +3 shackles. That will put you at 8.5
WHOA!!! you have 18's??? I called procomp and they told me i had to stay with the 20's!! I want to go back to 18's in the worst way!! Help me out whats the offset and all that I would need to get them on the truck? Im getting new tires in about a month or so and i would rather order rim/ tire combo with 18's not 20's

And how do the super 10's sound, i have the super 40 and i hate it not loud enough!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I say go for the 3" BL.......

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
271 Posts
Love my setup..... No rub either.......kinda wish I would have went with a bulletproof kit.... To late now to much money into my truck to change it.... I have lost a lot of power but my next mod is going to be the 4.88 gears

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
It look good man!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good looking truck!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Damn.....very nice!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
119 Posts
WHOA!!! you have 18's??? I called procomp and they told me i had to stay with the 20's!! I want to go back to 18's in the worst way!! Help me out whats the offset and all that I would need to get them on the truck?
Procomp's website says that you can use rims 17-20" with a backspace between 4.0 and 4.65. My rims are 18x9 with a 6" backspace and they told me they would work as long as my tire width was 12.50 or under.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm in Toms River where is JC Motorsports located how much did they charge to do the lift?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm in Toms River where is JC Motorsports located how much did they charge to do the lift?
Ok JC Motorsports is located in Galloway NJ. Here is there number: 609-804-9200. I took them my lift cause i got it elsewhere and they charge about $100 an hour to install suspension systems.. Your best bet would be to call them and get the kit+install through them and will be alot cheaper! Id recommend them to anyone in the tristate area! Theres a couple other shops but one is strictly BDS so if you want to go that route ill give you his number. Let me know and ill help ya as much as I can!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Love the way your truck turned out, btw. I'm planning on getting the same lift on my red CM soon.
DO it haus!! You wont regret it! Now for rims you can run some 18's but 20's fit np. My rims are 20x10 im looking to downsize to 35's on 18's i need more tire cause i wheel pretty hard and the 20's dont allow for any tire flex

Reactions: TexasTundra4.6
1 - 20 of 39 Posts