41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Sub'd in...for the subs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Please do, we will posting about it soon.
are you planning to do a behind the seat box 10" or a underseat? if under, will it fit under the passenger side rear seat, or will it take up the big space under the driverside rear?

Right now I have a shallow kenwood 12" in a small prefabbed box that fits perfectly right between the seat rails on the passenger side, works pretty well but I'd be interested in something that was actually made for the space.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discount Code

I was able to contact a rep from their website and was told that if I placed an order and said in the comment box that I was supposed to receive the front speaker upgrade they would discount or refund me the difference. Placed my order and am now just waiting.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm interested in the pre-order.
Just got my new 2018 Tundra TRD Offroad and the sound isn't as good as the 2008 Limited with JBL.
Looking for a better sound....
I guess we need to go to Tacotunes and order? add in the front speaker package and they will give us the discount after the fact?
Rob is that right or is there a code to enter when you checkout?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm interested in the pre-order.
Just got my new 2018 Tundra TRD Offroad and the sound isn't as good as the 2008 Limited with JBL.
Looking for a better sound....
I guess we need to go to Tacotunes and order? add in the front speaker package and they will give us the discount after the fact?
Rob is that right or is there a code to enter when you checkout?
I ordered my system with front and rear speakers from their website. I had to call and talk to them since they stopped responding to this thread, but they told me in the notes area of the order form to write in that I'm a member of this forum and to refund the cost of the front speakers. Was also told the next shipment of them should be going out to customers around the end of the month. Really nice guys on the phone can answered all the questions I asked them about it. Can't wait to get it installed!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Subd

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone receive their system yet?
I ordered and paid for mine on April 11, and have not yet received it.
I emailed twice, and Dan replied that it should be any day now.......that was May 16.....

Anyone heard whats going on?
TacoRob.... want to let us know?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hmmmm regarding the above two posts. I have considered this route. But now to see this ^^^ type of "stuff" I think I'm officially out of considering this.

Hope you guys get your parts.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hmmmm regarding the above two posts. I have considered this route. But now to see this ^^^ type of "stuff" I think I'm officially out of considering this.

Agreed. Maybe the price was too good to be true. The way this has been handled lately with doesn't sound like a company I want to send my money to. I guess I will pay a little extra and just go to a local shop. Good luck to everyone involved.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

The situation is typical from tacotunes over the years.

Its bad enough he started this thread on his product and then abandoned the thread...

Buy at your own risk...

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
there is something to be said to just go to a quality local shop.

then they are right there is anything pops up or you need help with a tune or a gremlin.

thats the only way I go for this type of stuff.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts