Registered
1,126 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
That link seems to be the 5100 adjustable for the front, unless I'm missing something? Really just trying to confirm, because that's what I want to order, front adjustable.

EDIT: Nevermind, they all popped up after I entered truck info. And I'm seeing $113 each for the fronts. That's normal price from what I've seen. Guess I missed the sale :(
They are still on sale. The rears are $82.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
After having the rear 5100 first then getting the 5160 rears, I should have kept the 5100 rears.
I notice no difference in the ride, the 5160s just look cooler.

If the 5160s fail, I'll be replacing them with 5100s...

Autoanything is awesome.
I've bought many a part from them with no problem...

·
Registered
109 Posts
That link seems to be the 5100 adjustable for the front, unless I'm missing something? Really just trying to confirm, because that's what I want to order, front adjustable.

EDIT: Nevermind, they all popped up after I entered truck info. And I'm seeing $113 each for the fronts. That's normal price from what I've seen. Guess I missed the sale :(
Amazon is cheapest I've found - 98 bucks for the fronts. Seems like every coupon I get from Auto Anything isn't available with the stuff I'm buying. :(

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Amazon is cheapest I've found - 98 bucks for the fronts. Seems like every coupon I get from Auto Anything isn't available with the stuff I'm buying. :(
Late reply, sorry, but please PM me if a coupon isn't working for you! I'll get you the best price I can. :beerchug:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Bought 4600s for our 4runner during this sale. Beat autoplicity and rock auto and free shipping. Rears arrived 3-4 days later and got notification that fronts were delayed until following week. When i never got an update the following week i called autoanything. They apologized and had them ship the next day and gave me an additional 5% off. Fantastic customer service!

·
Registered
34 Posts
@AutoAnything bilsteinlifts.com will match Amazon at $350.31 can you beat that? The best I see I can get from you is $392.66. If you can beat bilsteinlifts.com I'll buy from you. Let me know or I'll purchase from bilsteinlifts.com tomorrow. Thanks!

trollrapala

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Late reply, sorry, but please PM me if a coupon isn't working for you! I'll get you the best price I can. :beerchug:
I pm'd you about some undercover swing cases. Are you guys not running the Forum 16% discount anymore?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts