Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
COMPLETELY stock and check my sig. That's about 50-50 hwy and city. Although half way through my current tank right now I am a little over 12 per the computer and the comp is usually a little low.

I am waiting to see what the "summer" blend does. So if things don't improve significantly by Juneish she will be going to the doctor. I just think it is unacceptable to get anything less than 15 for the driving I do. Especially when my best friend who has the same truck has claims of 17 and 18.

This e85 burn mode kind of has piqued my curiosity.

I just think it is very odd this topic seems to be posted A LOT and the responses with such wide varieties.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
If you are so worried about gas mileage you should have bought a car. There are no trucks that get that great gas mileage. If they get some what good mileage it don't say toyota. Lol toyota has never been know for good gas mileage!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
13,349 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,867 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well if you calculate the tire diameter as compared to your stock tires? You're probably getting about 14 mpg. Which isn't so bad considering my truck is stock and unless I try to be conservative on my driving I get 15-16 mpg.

Buy a Motorcycle for your daily drive to work! That would fix it! You can keep the lift and tires! And you'll have a motorcycle! :D

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
If you are so worried about gas mileage you should have bought a car. There are no trucks that get that great gas mileage. If they get some what good mileage it don't say toyota. Lol toyota has never been know for good gas mileage!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Yawn !

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.