Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy, y'all! I have a 2008 tundra, 5.7 and 4wd, it has 321,147 miles and runs and drives great minus these small issues: the 4hi, 4lo and VSC will flash while the VSC, abs and traction light stay on, it drives fine after it does this, and sometimes when it does it won't shift into 5/6th unless I move the shifter over. the second issue is just the VSC and 4lo flash, with the traction light on, and when it does it barely accelerates and won't rev beyond 3500rpm. the third issue is sometimes when accelerating lightly the speedometer will jump around and the traction control kicks on and cuts power/applies a brake even when I'm not slipping. CEL is on because I disconnected the AIP to make it last longer, makes no difference whether connected or not, and no codes aside from AIP codes. all wheel bearings have been replaced in the last year, all the wheel speed sensors have been replaced, and there's no visible damage to the wires, and the sensors were cleaned just to rule that out. any ideas for where to look? thanks y'all!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts