Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!
Can anyone tell me why the 46gallon Transferflow fuel tank is discontinued.?
Is there laws that don’t allow this large tank or is a bad constrution on this tank, why, why..???

If anyone has any experience with this tank, please share.!

I’m asking because I want one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Hey!
Can anyone tell me why the 46gallon Transferflow fuel tank is discontinued.?
Is there laws that don’t allow this large tank or is a bad constrution on this tank, why, why..???

If anyone has any experience with this tank, please share.!

I’m asking because I want one

Why don't you call the fu(king phone number you posted and ask them?:eek:

Or..................

https://www.tundratalk.net/forums/gtsearch.php?q=46 gallon tank

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why don't you call the fu(king phone number you posted and ask them?:eek:

Or..................

https://www.tundratalk.net/forums/gtsearch.php?q=46 gallon tank

BeCause I talk english/american like a man from Finland.
Maybe you can call and ask Transferflow ☎ ?

I also think that if they have made a product that does not work very well the manufacturer will not go out public and admit that.

That’s why I think consumer feed backs in forums often are the best.
The manufacturers test products before they sell them, but that’s not enough always, especially if it’s a completely new product

So in forums like this you get a real world test and experiences on products from consumers

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BeCause I talk english/american like a man from Finland.
Maybe you can call and ask Transferflow ☎ ?

I also think that if they have made a product that does not work very well the manufacturer will not go out public and admit that.

That’s why I think consumer feed backs in forums often are the best.
The manufacturers test products before they sell them, but that’s not enough always, especially if it’s a completely new product

So in forums like this you get a real world test and experiences on products from consumers

BTW I got a email answer yesterday from Transferflow.
They only said that it’s discontinued and they did not give me a reason why.
I tried to ask why, but they don’t answer why it’s discontinued.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys I spoke with transferflow earlier about this. They are trying to decide on if they should bring it back! If you have a minute this is what they told me to do..
Hi Mason, we did sell a replacement tank for the Toyota Tundra but we weren't seeing the market demand to continue producing them. We have received quite a few questions about that tank since removing it from our catalog, so our executive team is discussing the possibility of bringing it back. Could you make our case stronger by filling out the form on our product suggestion page? https://www.transferflow.com/suggestions

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey guys I spoke with transferflow earlier about this. They are trying to decide on if they should bring it back! If you have a minute this is what they told me to do..
Hi Mason, we did sell a replacement tank for the Toyota Tundra but we weren't seeing the market demand to continue producing them. We have received quite a few questions about that tank since removing it from our catalog, so our executive team is discussing the possibility of bringing it back. Could you make our case stronger by filling out the form on our product suggestion page? https://www.transferflow.com/suggestions
Thanks for the information. This was at the bottom of my list of things I wanted to do to the truck and by the time I got around to it and went to order the tank last month it was unavailable. I too called only to be told it was not available anymore. I clicked the link and made the suggestion to bring it back so I can purchase one.
Regards,
R

·
Registered
233 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would guess they discontinued the 46 gal tank because of lack of demand due to Toyota introducing the 38 gal tank. I have one on my 2015 and love it.

LR

Transferflow has started the production of the 46 gallon tank again, but I bought the LRA tank from Australia , this tank is also cheaper investment.
I have installed it now used it for a month now and so far it’s been perfect

1 - 13 of 13 Posts