Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have front views of their Tundras with 40 mm offset wheels with stock tires? 275/65/18s? In a reeeeeeeeal dilemma over some wheels right now. I don't want much tire stick out...zero, if I'm honest. I'd like to keep the tires flush with factory wheel wells if at all possible.

Or if anyone that's like me that doesn't like tire stick out but fell in love with a wheel that has a 40 mm offset, did you go to a skinnier tire to help with the tire stick out? Thanks in advance to all, if anyone help me with this!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone have front views of their Tundras with 40 mm offset wheels with stock tires? 275/65/18s? In a reeeeeeeeal dilemma over some wheels right now. I don't want much tire stick out...zero, if I'm honest. I'd like to keep the tires flush with factory wheel wells if at all possible.

Or if anyone that's like me that doesn't like tire stick out but fell in love with a wheel that has a 40 mm offset, did you go to a skinnier tire to help with the tire stick out? Thanks in advance to all, if anyone help me with this!
+18

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Chief of Grammar Police
2,497 Posts
Mine are +40, there may be some other pics in my gallery. Mine are 305/50/20

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.