Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...so here it is! 4/2 SST Ready Lift, 18" Black Fuel Kranks (+1 offset), 35x12.5x18 Toyo Open Country M/T's, and a Magnaflow catback exhaust! Love my beast!...truck sits now at just under 7ft. tall (specifically 80-82" from street to roof as best I can measure).

I want to hear what everyone has to say, I think it looks tough as hell! Feel free to give me your honest opinion, good or bad. I personally couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out.

Next mod - blacking out the chrome grill & Toyota emblem - probably in the next month or so...

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think it looks great. Looking forward to doing something similar to my truck. The only thing i don't like and it has nothing to do with your truck are black rims, on any vehicle. Just not my thing.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
"So, how tall are your tires?"

"Well, as tall as my monkey!"

Hahaha! Looks really good! If it was me, I might loose the Tundra emblem on the door. I think what you did however, is tits.

Reactions: TundraRunsDeep

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
That looks badass man, and cool as hell kid :thumbsup:

I'm not familiar with the sst 4/2. Is that the one that replaces the PP 4" kit? Looks like it comes with the spacer, uca, and block...whats the cost on that?

Either way, good job on transforming your truck into a beast :D
I'd like to same thing and do you have part number. Btw, looks sweet!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks badass man, and cool as hell kid :thumbsup:

I'm not familiar with the sst 4/2. Is that the one that replaces the PP 4" kit? Looks like it comes with the spacer, uca, and block...whats the cost on that?

Either way, good job on transforming your truck into a beast :D
Thanks man!...not sure if that kit replaced anything, rather it just became available this year for Tundras. The guy that did the work said he has been putting these same lifts on Chevys and GMC's for years. He highly recommended it as he has never encoutered a problem with it. Kit cost $1000, $1500 installed with tax and minor frame cutting.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Looks good, when you said minor frame cutting what did that involve?

I tried my google fu and I can't find their 4/2 anywhere.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I liked it better stock..... Just kidding! Looks great man!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks good, when you said minor frame cutting what did that involve?

I tried my google fu and I can't find their 4/2 anywhere.
Here is a link to the exact lift I had installed:

Toyota Tundra Lift Kit, 4 inch SST Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT

The cutting was at the rear of the front wheel wells where the frame sticks out a bit. They cut it flush, put in a new flat plate to cover the cut, and painted it black. Looks really good.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
1 - 20 of 67 Posts