Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't find anything when I tried to search, but please redirect me if it's already been beaten to death... I'm looking for pictures of 35" tires on factory 20" wheels? I'm debating between going that route and saving a few dollars versus a completely new set of tires AND wheels, likely 18's. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Another set of BFG 285/65 20s KO2s here on factory platinum wheels.
'16 plat CC 4x4
Bilstein 6112s upfront with 1 set of CB shims @ 3 inch of lift
Bilstein 5112s in the rear with CB +3 shackles.
1" bora spacers all the way around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
Would these fit Trd Carve 20's with 5100's on all four corners. Fronts on top setting.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice!

For anyone interested in other details.

I forgot to mention that I replaced the stock UCAs with the light racing UCAs.
Did a diff drop with a carrier bearing drop bracket.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Nice rigs in here. Sub'd. Will post pics of mine later. Just got SPC UCAs put on yesterday. Gotta ask you guys with spacers how the fit is or if it caused any rubbing issues...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Nice truck...where in Jefferson County are you? I used to live in Homewood.

Another set of BFG 285/65 20s KO2s here on factory platinum wheels.
'16 plat CC 4x4
Bilstein 6112s upfront with 1 set of CB shims @ 3 inch of lift
Bilstein 5112s in the rear with CB +3 shackles.
1" bora spacers all the way around

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thought I'd finally post up a few pics. I really would like to add 1in or 1.25in spacers to kick the tires out some, but after my alignment at SPC UCA install time, I came back with a tiny bit of rub in the left wheel well at near full left lock. I'm afraid adding the spacers will just make it worse and I'll be out $200 for my efforts. @Trey1978 - do you know what fender flares those are that you have? Been thinking of adding some, but don't like the riveted flares much. Yours look awesome, imo.

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
I didn't find anything when I tried to search, but please redirect me if it's already been beaten to death... I'm looking for pictures of 35" tires on factory 20" wheels? I'm debating between going that route and saving a few dollars versus a completely new set of tires AND wheels, likely 18's. Thanks in advance!
You prolly already understand this, but its worth mentioning anyways. 35 is 35 regardless of the rim size. You mentioned possibly switching to 18" rims. That will not give you any more clearance than would 35's on 20's, offset and tire height being equal. Just a different look (more rubber, less metal).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts