Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
325/60/18 on 8 inch wheel?

I have a 2008 Tundra and purchased a 3/1 level kit off ebay to level it out. Im going tomorrow after work to a buddy's house to install it.

But not only are my current 275/65/18 most likely going to be too small, but they are pretty worn. So I found a very nice set of 325/60/18 all terrain tires with about 70% tread left locally for a really good price I almost cannot turn down.

My question is, these tires are going to be even shorter than the tires I already have, but obviously wider. Iv never really had all terrain type tires with meat before, will these look taller and fill in more than my basic 275/65/18 tire I have now?

Will these need any altering at all or will they be fine to just throw in there?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess another question I need to ask is, will these tires even fit on my wheels?

I have a 2008 Tundra Texas Edition with the enkei wheels that were recalled. Im not sure of the wheel size itself though?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
after searching the web, these wheels are 8" only, so im guessing these 325s wont fit. What do you think, 285 max?

·
Premium Member
11,751 Posts
you may have some uneven wear if you put a 325/60/18 on a 8" wide wheel. Also, the offset of the stock wheel is going to give you problems.

·
Premium Member
11,751 Posts
I guess another question I need to ask is, will these tires even fit on my wheels?

I have a 2008 Tundra Texas Edition with the enkei wheels that were recalled. Im not sure of the wheel size itself though?
without seeing a pic of the actual wheel... I would say they are +50mm offset.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts