Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm about to pull the trigger! I have a 2011 Magnetic Grey Tundra CM 4x4 5.7L with color matched BW fender flares, LRO 3/1, 2" shackles are coming from coach. Was wanting advice on this Fuel kranks 20x9 +1 with 305/55 AT2. what mods will i nedd to do to prevent rubbing? Sorry for the rookie question! It my first set of rims and tires! Thanks Jeff!

·
Registered
168 Posts
i have basically the same setup and all i had to do was remove the mud flaps and push the front fender liner in a little bit and attach it...it's no big deal

·
Registered
542 Posts
With +25 offset I only had to push the front liner in a bit (loosened screws, pushed on liner and re-tightened screws. Kept mud flaps and no rubbing.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
386 Posts
Y'all with 305 plz share your MPG? really like to know soon... Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would but the ATII was on back order so they will be here on Friday. As soon as I find out I will post stats and pics!

·
Registered
542 Posts
13-14 according to the computer mostly city with a bit of highway. Towing the trailer this week so I can let you know those results this weekend then going on a 5000km round trip without trailer. Don't worry about mileage, they look great! Lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking to run same setup without rubbing or tires coming out past fenders.

Acejack, with the +1 are your tires sticking out past fenders?

Thompsonreido, are you running 305's on your 60mm offset wheels? Did you have any rubbing that required major cutting/mods?

Bowyota, how's your setup coming?

Thanks guys!

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
I think if you stick with the 30 something offset or higher it will not come out past the fender. I have 18mm offset and it comes out about a half inch or so. OEM flares are just enough to cover tread.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Y'all with 305 plz share your MPG? really like to know soon... Thanks in advance.
i got about 15 to 16 before level and tires now it's about 12 to 13 all hand calculated including the extra miles gained with the bigger tires

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think if you stick with the 30 something offset or higher it will not come out past the fender. I have 18mm offset and it comes out about a half inch or so. OEM flares are just enough to cover tread.
Looking at some Fuel Offroad wheels with a +25 offset. No rubbing issues with the +18 offset on yours?

breauxmeister, what is the offset on your wheels?

Thanks guys, cheers!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm getting around 13 mpg.

·
Registered
113 Posts

Thompsonreido, are you running 305's on your 60mm offset wheels? Did you have any rubbing that required major cutting/mods?

Thanks guys!

here is a couple pics. tires stick out a tiny bit.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looking at some Fuel Offroad wheels with a +25 offset. No rubbing issues with the +18 offset on yours?

breauxmeister, what is the offset on your wheels?

Thanks guys, cheers!
+1 offset

·
Registered
542 Posts
9-10 mpg towing trailer 100-110 km/hr (all according to computer)
Went for a day trip (all highway) 100 km/hr cruise control and got 17.9 mpg.

·
Registered
542 Posts

Thanks guys!
+25 offset with 305's no rubbing

1 - 18 of 18 Posts