Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered 305 55 20 terra grapplers yeaterday. Next is ome 612 front lift
I have bbs rims...will these tires fit alright without rubbing when I add the ome lift

·
Registered
54 Posts
Same tires I got they only rub with full lock in reverse with a +10 offset.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I have been told they will by many people
there are "many" people here also saying you'll be fine!

since you already ordered them, looks like we'll find out! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
176 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Before my 3/1....Mine only rubbed at full lock in reverse... just barely on the front of the fender liner (this is also with the small mud rectangle front mud flaps taken off). My wheels are +30 offset. Even with the 3/1 I had to leave the small rectangle front mud flap off due to slight rubbing at full lock.

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts
Mine rub at full lock in reverse. It definitely does not rub the front since I have nothing to rub there. I think it rubs the mud flap but I don't care enough to check it.

Your front tires should be at a high psi since that is where most of the weight is when running empty.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
your running these wheels right?

they are +50 offset I believe. the rub/no rub issue I'm sure has to do with offset given the same tire size, plus possible differences in measurements from one tire manufacturer to another

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts
My wheels are +35.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
your running these wheels right?

they are +50 offset I believe. the rub/no rub issue I'm sure has to do with offset given the same tire size, plus possible differences in measurements from one tire manufacturer to another
Sorry, just to clarify I was talking about the op's wheels.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i think the BBS wheels are 50 mill. They do not rub, at all. Going forward or backwards, they don't rub.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I do mostly city driving, not enough highway to get a good reading. It's not great, but don't own a truck for fuel mileage. I haven't noticed a difference between these and the 275/70 BFG's I took off.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I do mostly city driving, not enough highway to get a good reading. It's not great, but don't own a truck for fuel mileage. I haven't noticed a difference between these and the 275/70 BFG's I took off.
Ya, im just curious on how the bigger tire will affect my gas budget:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts