Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time, first time. Here is what I'm planning. Coilovers set at 3" with Camburg uniball UCA's, 295/70/18 Trail Grapplers on 18x9 +25 Fuel Kranks. I was pretty much all set to go forward with this until I spoke to someone at MHT wheels. He told me that this wheel will rub the uca's. I thought I read here that others are running similar set up with minimal rubbing ( body mount, front fender). Is anyone running this way and rubbing their uca's?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Is there a difference between stock UCA and aftermarket like Camburg in how they sit? I have that exact wheel/tire combo but with stock UCA and the only rubbing I had was on inner wheel well lining and front mud flaps, no rubbing on body mount or UCA or anything else.

·
Registered
71 Posts
This set up won't rub on the UCA. I have same tire size, Camburg uniball UCA's, on +30 wheels. Tires rubbed on the fender liner and skid plate, which are both easily modded. No rubbing anymore, and definitely no rubbing on the UCA or body mount. You'll be fine.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks for the replies fellas,

I am going to order the +20. Not much difference. The 25's are on backorder.

Gamer, How do you like your Camburgs. Much noise?
I have only had them on for about a week, but no noise at all. Some people say the uni-ball can make a clicking sound (this is normal), but I haven't heard it yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts