Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Currently have a 3/1 level kit installed. Anyone know if this size will fit the Limited wheels without rubbing? Thanks.

I have 275/65/20 on my Platinum wheels (similar offset?) with an OME 3” lift and I couldn’t go any bigger without using spacers, not because of rubbing anywhere on the frame, but contact with my UCAs. It won’t matter how high you lift the front if the tire is too wide and running on the UCA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
I run 285/65/20's on stock Platinum wheels on my 2015. Have 6112's on top setting and 5160's out back. Had to remove front tire flaps and bend the skid-plate slightly but otherwise run/ride fine. Added +3 shackles out back but had nothing to do with tire fitment.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I run 285/65/20's on stock Platinum wheels on my 2015. Have 6112's on top setting and 5160's out back. Had to remove front tire flaps and bend the skid-plate slightly but otherwise run/ride fine. Added +3 shackles out back but had nothing to do with tire fitment.
wakefisher-

How close do those 285's run to the upper control arm?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Did you have to do any modifications to the fender well liner?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have 31,000 miles on my 2015 Tundra sporting 285/65/20 KO2s (E rated) on factory 1794 rims. I removed mud flaps and trimmed skid plate to follow front sway bar. No other modifications required on my truck. Running ICON 2.5VS front and rear. Have 3/4" clearance between upper control arm and side wall. Zero rubbing and tires still have tons of life and when it is time to replace, will be going back with exact tire and size.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts