Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. Picked up a 2013 Tundra. Grade finish, 5.7L, tow package, black interior. LOVE the truck more than I thought. Man is it a smooth running rig. Looking for Lid recommendations on the forum. Live 30 mins outside of Portland. Paid 28.3k for it. How did I do? :confused:

Bill

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase!

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, update. So far here are the upgrades I've done in the last month or so....

-removed bedliner and had spray in applied. Not linex or rhino, I forget the name. A bit softer and thicker.

-anti sway bar installed. (love it)
-Installed like new TRD 18" machined alloys from ebay.
-removed vinyl covering between doors.
-Leer 700 lid (to be installed later this week)

Will take pics after the Lid and post. Lastly, if I have a great month next month, I 'may' treat myself to the last mod I'll probably do in a while. The Stainless TRD exhaust and cold air intake. I guess spring I could see a 3/1 lift and slightly more attractive rubber than the stock ones. Oh, matching door handles are definately coming soon.

Man I love driving this truck!

Bill-Maine

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Sounds nice Bill, post up a pic or two of her at your convenience. The price sounds reasonable as well. Nice to have you over here

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
You got some nice mods. That's one thing nice about getting a cheaper model. You have $$ left over for nice mods. Congrats.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Lets see some pics, and we'll start planing ways to spend your money on upgrades :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far....

TRD Rims, Leer lid, Anti swap bar, removed vinyl black tape (ugh), Spray in bedliner (I forget the name. Not linex or rhino). Left to do....TRD exhaust/intake, 3/1 lift when the stock tires run their course.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Who did you buy from?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts