Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I ordered my 2022 Tundra 4 X 4 1794 back in December Yep I am still waiting Every once an a while I go on the build site just to see if anything has changed And most recently (yesterday) I went poking Only to not be able to tick the box for that included the powered running boards and powered rear step. This due to my color choice of wind chill pearl not one of the three or four that would allow this add on to proceed Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank You

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I didn't order mine but seems strange you couldn't add a step and running boards due to color choice. Those accessories just bolt on..

·
Registered
2022 Tundra 1794
1 Posts
Hello, I ordered my 2022 Tundra 4 X 4 1794 back in December Yep I am still waiting Every once an a while I go on the build site just to see if anything has changed And most recently (yesterday) I went poking Only to not be able to tick the box for that included the powered running boards and powered rear step. This due to my color choice of wind chill pearl not one of the three or four that would allow this add on to proceed Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank You
I ordered my ‘22 1794 in November and got it on March 23rd. It is supersonic red with the advanced package and has both the powered running boards and the powered rear step. I’m not sure if you can get these unless they are part of a package that includes other options. By the way, it was worth the wait. I love everything about my new Tundra. Traded in a 2020 Tundra Platinum for this new one. I

·
Registered
21 Posts
I wouldn't worry about not getting the steps w/ a particular color, to change the color it's expensive, but to install aftermarket (or OEM) boards is simpler and cheaper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts