Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can’t find this information in the manual. I need to check some fuses. I just got my windows tinted by a good company and now I am having some problems. I had the front windshield done also and the humidity level in the truck is insane. It is not helping that it is raining like cats and dogs. Now the AC only seems to blow cold when in park. I got three warning the accident prevention system is down, the Cruise is down, and trailer towing is down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well the AC is working fine again. I think the moisture level was so high in the truck that it was having to work to hard. I still think maybe there is a fuse blown for the other issues.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well after the truck dried out everything started working again, and all warnings are gone. It would still be nice to have an explanation of what all the fuses do. Every truck I have ever owned had this information in the manual, but I guess Toyota don’t do that.

·
Registered
13,865 Posts
It's in my 2017 manual. I don't have a 2020, so can't say. Pretty sure it is on both the outside fuse box cover, and also on the inside fuse box cover as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's in my 2017 manual. I don't have a 2020, so can't say. Pretty sure it is on both the outside fuse box cover, and also on the inside fuse box cover as well.
The covers have some information on them, but it is limited.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts