Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have had an 08 crewmax SR5 2WD with ~160k miles on it for the last 4 years and I’m looking to upgrade. Was leaning towards used but they all want almost new prices. Just talked to a salesman and got some out the door prices and I’m trying to get some opinions from the knowledge base here. So they have a TSS 4x4 crewmax that would be $42990 before taxes but after rebates and dealer discounts. Then they have a 4x4 Limited crewmax that’s $44,500 out the door. I’d be happy with either of these trucks but I have leather and I have the dual climate control currently so I’d like to keep those features by going with the Limited. What’s the general consensus here?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Those sound like decent numbers to me.

I'd probably go with the Limited. The TSS is kind of a joke to me. There's nothing "Sport" about that package. It's just an appearance thing. But it had most of what I wanted and I couldn't argue with 0% financing. Was really close to getting an SR5 DC with TRD Off-Road package, but they wanted ~$5K more and it didn't have 0% rates.

I took the decals off the bed as soon as I got my 2019 DC home. :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts