Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im looking for a fast sell on my 2019 TRD Pro Fox Shocks only rode 1700 miles, I just upgraded to Kings. 1400.00 with local pickup, I live in Clovis CA.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Sorry tried to see if the dealer can cancel the order but they already ordered the shocks for me and now cannot cancel the order.

·
Registered
20 Posts
On the fence, was about to offer to drive down from Sacramento and pick them up but then saw another thread about trailer squat.

Don’t mean to hijack the thread, figured worst case you get more free bumps :) but thought I would put a question out there to educate myself first before wasting your time...

BACKGROUND: I like the stock stance on my 2018 TRD non-pro, I don’t want to level it out, but like the idea of more plush/capable shocks. I don’t do bro-lean and never want to be lower in the back. I tow 5000lb boat trailer often and may yearly rent a larger camper to tow (6000lb). For the latter, I would use levelers/bars and not really worried, but want the boat to be easy and no squat.

QUESTION: Can the stock PRO shocks (being sold in this thread) be adjusted to not raise the front? Or is there a cost effective and low hassle way to avoid squat in the rear when trailering without negating the benefit of the PRO shocks?

Just curious. May still wait until my warranty expires regardless, but want to learn.

Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,874 Posts
what a good price. I just spent a small fortune on Xmas and some goodies for my Yamaha 2010 MT10 999cc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.