Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck came with the non JBL entunes with app as far as the unit head . I bought a JBL head that has the Nav system as the stock made you use the Scout app. I then bought a refurbished JBL Toyota amp that came with a plug and play harness. I hooked everything up and I am only getting sound from the front three dash speakers and the rear door tweeter speakers. Under the passenger front seat was the previous box that had two pin connectors that worked with the previous head unit. I am assuming somehow these pins power the 4 door speakers that are not working.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I dumped my Toyota installed system for after market, I did a lot of looking on google about what to buy. If you look might find a thread on how to hook up the speakers. I was hoping, and came up empty handed in my search of saved materials. Possibly call the seller of the amp, they might have an adapter harness. I hope an easy solution is at hand for you.
Take care!
-Margaret

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dumped my Toyota installed system for after market, I did a lot of looking on google about what to buy. If you look might find a thread on how to hook up the speakers. I was hoping, and came up empty handed in my search of saved materials. Possibly call the seller of the amp, they might have an adapter harness. I hope an easy solution is at hand for you.
Take care!
-Margaret

I had previously bought the Linkwell head aka Tesla head and was not impressed, so I went with the upgrade JBL head. I am working with Infotainment who sold the harness and amp. The more I research it appears that the existing wiring under the seat will need to be adapted for the new amp.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had previously bought the Linkwell head aka Tesla head and was not impressed, so I went with the upgrade JBL head. I am working with Infotainment who sold the harness and amp. The more I research it appears that the existing wiring under the seat will need to be adapted for the new amp.
Brian at AutoHarnessHouse.com is super amazing with these things and might have a solution for you

·
Registered
61 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts