Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have changed the chrome to color matched, BakFlip MX4 with a BakBox, VLED upgrade on interior lights and added footlights front and rear, Amp Powersteps, Pop & Lock Tailgate lock, tailgate light bar and bed lights.

Yesterday I added a front camera for my FRAC harness and got that installed. I added a small push button switch for the bed lights (blue ring around the switch in pictures). I was not able to sort the pics after I added them so.. they are there just not in logical order

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice job on the mods. Thanks for paving the way with the FRAC harness for the 2018 with Nav.....I didnt know what a FRAC harness was, pretty sweet set up! Gonna have to put that down on my short list.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Front Cam view

I have changed the chrome to color matched, BakFlip MX4 with a BakBox, VLED upgrade on interior lights and added footlights front and rear, Amp Powersteps, Pop & Lock Tailgate lock, tailgate light bar and bed lights.

Yesterday I added a front camera for my FRAC harness and got that installed. I added a small push button switch for the bed lights (blue ring around the switch in pictures). I was not able to sort the pics after I added them so.. they are there just not in logical order
azTony,
Do you have a picture of what the front camera looks like on the screen? I ordered the NOAUKA cam and have the honeycomb grill too. I was wondering if you can see the front bumper or is it aimed higher? Would you change your mounting location?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With the cam I have I did not want the camera to stick out of the grill and be noticeable so when it turns on you can see the honeycomb grill section below it in like 20% of the screen. I shimmed it because I thought it was kind of useless where it mounts not being able to see the front bumper. I plan on switching out to a Pro grill, there are a few out here in AZ that have the Pro grill and a shop relocated the front radar and things work fine

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
I plan on switching out to a Pro grill, there are a few out here in AZ that have the Pro grill and a shop relocated the front radar and things work fine
I'd like to hear more about this. Any pictures of these setups?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'd like to hear more about this. Any pictures of these setups?
How do you like the Compustar T11? Did you think about the RPS Touch?

I have been debating getting a remote start. Today was really cold out and it making me think about it a lot harder.

I traded in my F150 for the Tundra. Probably the only think I really miss is the push buttons on the outside. I liked being able to lock the keys in the car if I am out at park or something or worse lock them in the car and still be able to unlock the doors. When I saw the RPS touch that really peaked my interest.

Why did you choose the T11?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
I chose the compustar because I've been using them in several cars for over ten years with no problem.
I love the T11 remote.

Reactions: J. M.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.