Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, does anyone know if the maestro is fully compatible with the 2018? I would think most functions would be but was interested in the driver's information display. It normally shows some "next turn" information and some other stuff. I've emailed idatalink tech support but haven't heard back yet since it's the weekend.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Dude, I'm too old and out of touch to know what a "maestro" is beyond the historical definition, but you definitely need to change your user name...that is so RACIST and non-PC. :(

There is no "safe-place" for racists or the PC-challenged anymore; trust me, I know. Besides, if you own a 2018 Tundra, you can't claim to be a "non-ricer" because U R One...unless, of course, you're consulting for "ricer" friend.

Disclaimer: The Toyota Tundra has 75 percent US content, is therefore more "American" than any of the others, and is made in San Antonio, Texas by, uh, Texicans, and is therefore no longer a "ricer" in the racist, outdated language of the past. ;)

P. S. Welcome to TT, too. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi. Thanks for the info!

Regarding the racist comment I am 87.5% Asian. I own 3 subaru sti's that are heavily modified for performance and not for show. Hence the non-ricer name. No disrespect or racial tone associated with my name from my perspective...

Dude, I'm too old and out of touch to know what a "maestro" is beyond the historical definition, but you definitely need to change your user name...that is so RACIST and non-PC.

There is no "safe-place" for racists or the PC-challenged anymore; trust me, I know. Besides, if you own a 2018 Tundra, you can't claim to be a "non-ricer" because U R One...unless, of course, you're consulting for "ricer" friend.

Disclaimer: The Toyota Tundra has 75 percent US content, is therefore more "American" than any of the others, and is made in San Antonio, Texas by, uh, Texicans, and is therefore no longer a "ricer" in the racist, outdated language of the past.

P. S. Welcome to TT, too.
OP, I can?t answer your question, but you need to post an intro thread if you want to reply on other topics.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Hi. Thanks for the info!

Regarding the racist comment I am 87.5% Asian. I own 3 slowbaru sti's that are heavily modified for performance and not for show. Hence the non-ricer name. No disrespect or racial tone associated with my name from my perspective...
Being an Evo owner, I wouldn't tell people you own Slowbaru's. LOL. Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hi. Thanks for the info!

Regarding the racist comment I am 87.5% Asian. I own 3 subaru sti's that are heavily modified for performance and not for show. Hence the non-ricer name. No disrespect or racial tone associated with my name from my perspective...
Don't worry, I'm 50% Japanese. There are zero Asians who care about potential racism in your handle. Such outrage is reserved strictly for white men and women in the US that are on the Internet. :rice:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hi. Thanks for the info!

Sorry, @non-ricer, that was all sarcastic humor about the world situation. :D

I'm only second generation American (50% German, 50% Scotch-Irish mutt), and I don't mind being called a "square head" or whatever. I have about 14 grandchildren (I lose track) which are Anglo-Hispanic blend, except one that is pure-bred "gringo" (allegedly with ancestors at the Alamo), and, except in those situations where some humor may be extracted, I leave people alone to say whatever, whenever they want. Peace. :D ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts