Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today my Tundra is getting black leather from the dealer I made them add it part of the deal on close I've had my truck a week and love it. I tried to get him to throw in heated seats and he said it would be $400 extra that's after the close and we already agreed on the leather. So I'm thinking I'm do it myself because today when I dropped it off I almost had him install the heated asked where the buttons would be and I thought about it and was like hell no! He wanted to install the heated buttons on the side of the seat I would be so annoyed if I can't see them or know the setting . So I've been researching and on eBay came across these. I might put them on the dash under screen or the left of steering column. Thoughts and suggestions please feel free to add. I don't like the little round ones I seen guys use and what the dealership adds found these nice square ones.

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much I like your set up I also found this other kind of heated seats with only one switch that controls both maybe a better option for the dash beside steering wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would rather get the option from Toyota than anything 3rd party from Ebay. Plus it will be under warranty if there is an issue.

I was but for $200 more a seat I could do it myself and have a better look for around $120 they wanted to instal the round buttons on the side of my seat , if I was going to pay $400 more I want it to look like their platinum install under the headunit built in. But that's not a option he said .

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
unless it came in the vehicle off the line they are installing the same thing that's on ebay/amazon.

Yeah I think I'm go with the one ditch that controls both with the number dial and locate beside the USB plug in between the lighter plugs I have a black square there for one switch

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i can tell you that there isn't a huge difference in the lowest to highest setting. i used the first set you listed in my wife's s2000. when i tested the controls they basically vary the voltage to the heaters anywhere from 7 to 12 volts to control the temp and it doesn't make a huge difference.

The one with a high and low?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.