Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Longtime viewer, first time posting. Currently in an 06 Titan and have been a longtime fan of the Tundras. It’s about that time to get into something newer and have zeroed in on the tundras. I’ve been looking for a while and found this 2017 Limited a few hours from me. Has 30k miles and appears to be sound. Seller has dealer records for service that are up to date. Prior to making the drive, I would appreciate any thoughts, suggestions or feedback prior to trying to making a deal. Seller is asking 35k, said he had an offer of 34k last week, but just reached out today to see if I was still interested.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Low mileage, dealer maintained the pictures show a as new truck on an extremely well maintained yard/ driveway. This owner takes great care of what they own. This is the type of buyer you want to buy from although they may not need to sell. Offer $33,500 See if you get lucky. Don’t offer more than $34,000.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Low mileage, dealer maintained the pictures show a as new truck on an extremely well maintained yard/ driveway. This owner takes great care of what they own. This is the type of buyer you want to buy from although they may not need to sell. Offer $33,500 See if you get lucky. Don’t offer more than $34,000.
Thanks bud! I noticed the same things. Looking forward to seeing if I can help him get rid of it!

·
Registered
137 Posts
$35K for a 17 limited is a good price. These Tundra's really hold their resale value. The 15 CM TRD SR5 truck I have was $39,500 sticker and I had to pay $35K at 3 yrs old with 40K on the clicker. So, I would say you are getting a good deal on this truck. You should be able to drive it for another couple years, double or even triple the mileage, and sell it for close to the same price your paying for it.

Pull the trigger I say. You will love the Tundra. They are so smooth and quiet and the reliability is awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts