Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently purchased this 2017 MGM crewmax sr5. 30k miles on it, one owner, toyota certified. Love it. So far I've only changed the wheels out to trd wheels. And purchased a set of eibach/toytec coils set at 2.5" whenever they come off backorder.

Planned mods:

*1" block or shackle for the rear to level out with the eibach coils
*295 70 18 nitto ridge grappler
*Rigid fog lights
*TRD headlights
*Color match the grill and front bumper caps
*TRD pro or 2018 trd sport grille
*Tint front windows to match rears

And probably alot more lol

Day I bought it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Installed rigid lights in place of the factory fogs. Used trd pro bezels and a bracket bought on here. Worked perfectly.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Installed eibach coilovers set at 2.5" with a 1" block. Also got the front windows tinted to match the rears.

Kinda on the fence about the rear blocks. Wish I could find a 1/2" block and I still may have my 1" blocks milled down to 1/2" depending on how the rear settles. It's already settled down a bit after this picture. Both fonts sit at 39.25", both rears sit at 40.25". With stock 275 tires.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next up color matched mirror caps, trd pro black badges and black trd bedside decals.

I have some color matched oracle vinyl to wrap my front bumper caps. But I'm a tad apprehensive about it. I'm afraid it won't be a close enough match and I'll be unhappy. Guess I could always remove it and buy the painted caps if all else fails.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Lungpuncher1, now that you've had the Eibachs for awhile how are you liking them? Sorry to dig up an old thread but I've been curious on how folks like the Eibachs...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts