Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my build so far on new 2017 limited crewmax. I sold my 2011 and made some cash so upgraded. Went with a Readylift 6" lift with upgraded Billstein 5100 in rear with block. I didn't realize how bad my old truck on 3" spacers rode until I picked up new one. I was nervous I was going to lose the plush stock ride but WOW. This kit is awesome. It really does feel pretty close to stock. I went with Fuel Mavericks 20x9 +20 offset on TOYO RT 35s. The steering radius is still like stock. I did have to push the inner fender liner in to get about a 1/4" and I have zero rub in full lock forward and reverse. Other upgrades I did was the Retrax One bed cover, bed rug bed and tailgate liner and husky x-act contour floor mats. I have attached a youtube video link and will try to post some pics from my phone. The truck has less than 500 miles on it and I have about 250 with lift. But so far so good. I wanted to do the post because I couldn't find many real world reviews of the Readylift 6" kit.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys.
I had a local shop do the install. I was originally going to install the zone 5" kit but decided to go this route. The cost of the kit was $1700 and install was $600. I paid about $5k otd for lift, wheels, tires, install, alignment and taxes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
How do you like the Retrax bed cover? I'm in the market for one, only heard of the Retrax a few days ago. Looks nice....how's your real world experience so far? Thanks.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do you like the Retrax bed cover? I'm in the market for one, only heard of the Retrax a few days ago. Looks nice....how's your real world experience so far? Thanks.

So far so good. It was pouring rain last few days and bed seems to have stayed pretty dry. I really like the low profile and lockable security. It slides really easy back and forth also. No regrets.

·
Registered
137 Posts
You can tell that you don't have a shedding dog :)
That is one clean truck

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can tell that you don't have a shedding dog :)
That is one clean truck

Lol. No dog for now. Had to put down 13yo lab few months ago. Waiting before jump back into the doggy game again

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome ride! Thanks for the video, full of good info.

Thanks. Sent u that pic u requested

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Awesome looking lift and setup. I wish I was closer to work so I could do something like that to mine but I commute and I would be better off going down a few inches instead of up.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awesome looking lift and setup. I wish I was closer to work so I could do something like that to mine but I commute and I would be better off going down a few inches instead of up.

Thanks. I actually have a work car right now so not too much driving of the gas guzzler. I'm getting about 11.8mpg since lift

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice! What is the name of the shop? I was getting the same kit and these guys quoted me $1000-1200 with alignment, that does not sound right.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ferfectly done! Love the look.BTW we have a chocolate lab that rides in the back with the seats folded up.There's enough dog hair back there to create a whole other dog.Not to mention that doggy smell...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts