Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears that many online vendors (Go Rhino Website included) have not yet updated their fitments for the 2018 Tundras. Does anyone know if the 2017 RB10's and RB20's will fit on a 2018 CM. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
PNW_Husky, looks like there weren't any significant changes from the 2017 to 2018 model, so all of our part numbers for 2007-2017 Tundras will work for the 2018 model year.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I Luuuuuuuve my RB 20's

·
Registered
58 Posts
Anyone having issues with their RB20's? I have seen a ton of complaints online about them peeling and coming apart as well as issues with warranty support.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Has anyone had these in the winter salt etc? I really like them but every steel step I use looks like garbage in a year or two. I try to keep them clean and rinsed from salt. I even waxed my N-Fabs I had in previous Tundra. Still.... rusty.
I’d like these in aluminum!

Any long term experience with the steps the OP asked about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
Has anyone had these in the winter salt etc? I really like them but every steel step I use looks like garbage in a year or two. I try to keep them clean and rinsed from salt. I even waxed my N-Fabs I had in previous Tundra. Still.... rusty.
I’d like these in aluminum!

Any long term experience with the steps the OP asked about?

Time will tell.Mine will experience their first Vermont winter soon.The ULTIMATE salt/brine torture test here.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Try spraying some Fluid Film under them. Probably have to reapply it several times over winter because the boards are in a spot that will take a beating from the elements.
I douched mine with it. Ran masking tape over holes on top to keep it from covering step area when spraying up from bottom.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Try spraying some Fluid Film under them. Probably have to reapply it several times over winter because the boards are in a spot that will take a beating from the elements.
I douched mine with it. Ran masking tape over holes on top to keep it from covering step area when spraying up from bottom.
Thanks.I plan on doing exactly that.Going to order a gallon of Fluid Film and the applicator gun this week.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Would you guys that have these mind posting a few more pictures of them? Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.