Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started out by looking for a way to make the seats slide and what I?m going to attach them to. That is still in the works so I can store stuff behind them. Added some wash bins under my seat though. Little cutting, little flat black, and boom. I like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
I've mentioned it before on other threads and don't mean the preach, but in case you haven't thought of it, it's safest not to have those shackles inside the cab. Even with the seats down, in the event of a wreck those can become deadly.

Nice storage solution though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've mentioned it before on other threads and don't mean the preach, but in case you haven't thought of it, it's safest not to have those shackles inside the cab. Even with the seats down, in the event of a wreck those can become deadly.

Nice storage solution though.
Good point. I?ll probably move them to the bed once I put in the Taco style storage containers.

·
Registered
14,226 Posts
I think someone before found bins at Ikea that were damned near perfect height.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think someone before found bins at Ikea that were damned near perfect height.
These are from Walmart. They are 4 1/2? y?all and cost 98 cents lol Something more heavy duty would be nice though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.