Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently the lettering on the pro grill is double stick tape and something in the roadway knocked the T O off and chipped the grill surround. The dealer says the part is back ordered. Anyone know if this is true? anyone know where I could source the grill and lettering? thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Apparently the lettering on the pro grill is double stick tape and something in the roadway knocked the T O off and chipped the grill surround. The dealer says the part is back ordered. Anyone know if this is true? anyone know where I could source the grill and lettering? thanks
Just did a quick check on eBay and found some new/used ones. I purchased mine from a Toyota dealer through eBay. Used one with white surround was $165.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
The lettering only comes with a TRD pro grill, it can't be bought separately.
I've read that some are on backorder.
@toyoatofcoolsprings gave me the best deal on my TRD Pro grille...

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found a new in the box white pro grill on eBay, in Hawaii, ordered and received it last week. paid more then i should $675 shipped, but at least i got it and insurance will reimburse me. so not out of my pocket. now i can see about missing the old factory grill. thanks for the input guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.