Registered
1,356 Posts
Diesel of 2016?

Had to get in on this action LMFAO.

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Where is info: hp, torque, is it hino?, how much crap will they add to choke the power?, will they keep the AIPS?

OTHER THEN THAT, IT IS ABOUT TIME for the guys who haul Regularly!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
All joking aside... I'm buying a chromed out 2016 with the diesel and putting super stacks on it. At least 7 feet tall... And then a cheating programmer to gain 999999999hp instantly.

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

·
"I talk with a lisp"
1,432 Posts
My only hope is that it looks EXACTLY like the 2014's so all the ones who have made fun of them and called them obscene names like toyota ridgeline whom I would never point the finger at or call them out or even tell their names...
******(("" BDT ""))********
would not want one. :eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
1) Links?
2) Specs?
3) Proof?

Without the three above... It can be argued you were just playing with yourself this morning and got a little too excited about the never ending Diesel rumors.

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
All joking aside... I'm buying a chromed out 2016 with the diesel and putting super stacks on it. At least 7 feet tall... And then a cheating programmer to gain 999999999hp instantly.
Dont be hatin'! Your 4.6 might finally be faster than someone!! :eek::eek:

·
"I talk with a lisp"
1,432 Posts
Hey countie mountie, ain't your truck silver? Have you thought about adding a camper shell? Bet it would look badass, like this:

I had a camper shell on my Tundra for a while, and I liked it. If you have one on your truck when it is time to sell, and it looks as good as the above pictured Tundra, I'd love to have it!!!
I should have just let a sleeping dog lye. LOL :banghead:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Was just parked at a gas station and had a kid walk in and ask if this was my tundra. I said yup and he proceeded to ask me if it was the diesel one lol. I said nope, they aren't making them yet but he swore up and down they did. I just laughed and let him believe it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Was just parked at a gas station and had a kid walk in and ask if this was my tundra. I said yup and he proceeded to ask me if it was the diesel one lol. I said nope, they aren't making them yet but he swore up and down they did. I just laughed and let him believe it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Wow this is exactly how I would imagine a color matched copper color with black wheels...beautiful truck man looks perfect!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts