Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
total noob here...first truck (after a couple of 4Runners) and an LR4.

should come in next 10 days and i'll have lots of questions! looking forward to learning more and figuring out the best way to kit her out.

thx!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome to the site! There are scores of great people here to answer all your questions. Congrats on the Pro!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just received word from the dealer - thought this would be a trade deal (their Inferno Pro for an existing White Pro), but it looks like mine will come off of the line. now looks like June 5th or so for delivery

must be one of the last 2015's to roll out.

would hate to see major changes to a 2016 version, if it exists and they make a run of them…

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the welcome!

if anyone hears of any changes to the 2016 version, please speak up....I've been on the fence if I should hold off until the '16 specs are released.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fiveonomo: please do update with any details regarding the 2016 models. would really appreciate it!

heard an internets rumor that the supercharger would be available as an option… but only a rumor on the nets!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Moondog, no word on the 2016's. Once I got to the dealership this morning my plans changed. I went with a Tundra CM, Silver, SR5 and TRD package with a couple of add ons. The pro is an awesome truck but there were several factors that played into my deal that made me change my mind. I got a hell of a price on what I originally wanted. Never the less, i will post if I hear anything on the 16's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fiveonomo: thanks for the update & congratulations on your new ride!

turns out there is a white PRO 100 miles from me…and my dealer can't get it without a similar PRO to trade. when we made the deal they had an Inferno for trade…but clearly didn't. very frustrating. they simply sold the Inferno and asked me to wait ~4 weeks.

·
Registered
186 Posts
100 miles... Make the drive if it's the one you want. I got the best deal in Mrytle Beach SC, which is roughly 85 miles from Wilmington NC. Just my 2 cents

1 - 13 of 13 Posts