Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I decided on what lift to go with along with tires and wheels after months of research. Tomorrow is the big day to take her to the shop and have the Toytec Radflo coilovers, coach builder shims, front diff drop and SPC UCA?s installed with alignment. I feel like the kid from the Christmas story waiting for his red rider B.B. gun! Lol, today I installed the Boss rear reservoir shocks with Coachbuilder 3+ shackles, and to top it off carrier bearing drop kit. Last week I got my new PTM PRO grille and hood bulge, and PTM door handles. I also decided to go with tow mirrors

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Cool stuff. I imagine you have chrome front bumper end caps? What's your plan for those? I have the black Pro grille sitting in my garage waiting patiently. I figure I'll rocker guard my front a day rear chrome bumper parts for now. Your truck is going to look pretty slick when done.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven?t decided what to do about the bumpers. I just drop a pretty penny for all the upgrades so I?ll have time to decide. I thought about the PTM end caps but then there?s the rear bumper. So I?m probably gonna decide what after market bumpers to go with. I just picked up the yota and she is freaking awesome! I have very little rubbing. Driver side body mount, and the front plastic on both sides at full turn. So I?m gonna sort that out first thing tomorrow. I?m gonna have my neighbor build me some bumper spacers. And I?ll do the cutting on the body mount. 295/65R20 Toyo MTs on 20x9 XD Bucks+25 offset. I?ll get more pics when it?s light.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
The Rocker guard is holding up well so far, and looks good imo. Of course I can't find a picture, so I'll snap a new one and post it up. I've had good success with Rocker guard on my old Xterra, but this is the first time I've tried it over chrome. Time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Dan, I wanted to keep it plain and simple, something i could use everyday and not sacrifice the ride quality. I sure as heck didn’t want my tires outside the body too much! Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.