Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey so I bought my tundra in Miami and absolutely ?love it!! only thing is I can't seem to get it paired to read and send my texts. I've read most of the info on these forums about turning th " notifications" to ON and making sure it's Bluetooth is connected to TUNDRA. But still no go. any suggestions? everything else works smooth!!
I love it.??. I'm short and for once in my life I can kinda look down into others cars!! ??

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I've read all those and still nothing. I feel cheated!! I'm a huge apple fan and everything I own is apple but I see on these forums that everyone's iPhone has issues connecting but then the android phone simply pair up with no issues

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay so I finally got the blue tooth to read the texts but when I ask it send a messages comes up that it can not send the text. some error message. I've seen others have this issue with iPhones and getting the texting to work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
For sending I think you normally have to use Siri. That's common for most Bluetooth setups that I've seen. I believe it's more of a limitation in talking to the iPhone over Bluetooth (their proprietary software) and not so much a "radio problem".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts