Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
@blktxtundra Truck looks great. I'm looking at that exact tire but haven't been able to find a picture that shows how wide they are. Any way you can post a picture that shows how wide the tire looks on the truck?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm looking at those tires too. Will they fit with just a 2.5" level?

·
Registered
65 Posts
+1

·
Registered
166 Posts
@rrc - hows the ride with the those? notice any harshness? how about rubbing? I really like that look.

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
1794 with stock 20's running BFG KO2s 285x65x20. 1.25 Spidertrax spacers. Toytec 3/1 levelling kit. Had to remove the small front bumper mounted mud flaps due to rubbing. Still rubs on Driver side. Need to sand some plastic. Maybe on the inner fender covers also. No rubbing on skid plate. Speedo is shy 4 mph, i.e. at 66 I am doing 70. I find them equal to the stock tires for road noise. No issues. Average mpg went from 16.2 to 16.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
1794 with stock 20's running BFG KO2s 285x65x20. 1.25 Spidertrax spacers. Toytec 3/1 levelling kit. Had to remove the small front bumper mounted mud flaps due to rubbing. Still rubs on Driver side. Need to sand some plastic. Maybe on the inner fender covers also. No rubbing on skid plate. Speedo is shy 4 mph, i.e. at 66 I am doing 70. I find them equal to the stock tires for road noise. No issues. Average mpg went from 16.2 to 16.
How do you like the ko2's? Good looking tire!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I like them a lot. I was worried about road noise but no different to stock as far as I can tell. Waiting for the snow to come in NC to see how they do. Hope to get some time to get them dirty on the fire roads. I got the tires with the Toyota 'Buy 3 and get the 4th for a $1 deal'. Seeing as these run about $350 each......Winner:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hell yeah, I looked my dealership isn't doing it..I'm doing 5100's mid setting two CB shims and +2 shackle in back all on order hope to get it next week, thought about duratracs but down to Toyo at2 and ko2's...i hate all the choices!

·
Registered
759 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts