Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Went in for an alignment today and they told me they ran out of room for toe. The shop that installed the lift is talking to the alignment shop to get it figured out.

Rubs pretty bad on the front fender liner. The winters are going on in a couple days anyways. Hopefully i will have a bumper by the end of the winter.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well I got it aligned. The tech just didn't bother even using the extra adjustment the lr uca had.

Booked my first oil change and ordered a trd sway bar.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Millright...if I may ask, about how much was the cost for the entire lift kit without installation? Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
For 1.25 spacers, uca, coilovers, diff drop, shackles was about 2 grand. But it was in Canada so I paid a lot more. It's probably a lot cheaper for americans to buy it directly off toytec or Ome.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
update!

trd end links were lengthened and installed.

Ici bumper should be coming in sometime next month and im getting ready to order a pro grille and get it colour matched. Both should be done sometime next month.

I cant remember whose truck that is with the grille to give them credit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The ici bumper is getting installed on feb 23rd along with my piaa 5192s for the bumper. I managed to find a place to purchase a pro grille in canada. hopefully I can get the grille and grille bezel painted the week of the 23rd.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I was able to buy the pro grille from cochrane toyota in Calgary. I'm not sure how they were able to get it when my local dealer said I needed a pro vin. It only cost $400 shipped.

The grille is in for paint right now and it should be done Monday.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Bad news. It turns out my bumper wasn't really ordered so I will be waiting another 4-5 weeks for it.

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Nice build, truck looks great.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I am going to order pro headlight and I plan on plasti dipping my beadlock rings tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I messed up the first one on the beadlocks so I had to redo them. I'm pretty happy with how it looks now I just need them to hold up. Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire Wheel
Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior Luxury vehicle
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Tire Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
The pro headlights came in. Too bad they sent me two passenger side lights ahah. Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Vehicle Auto part

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Got my lights and summer tires on Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Got my bumper and flowmaster outlaw exhaust installed.

·
Registered
2021 tundra trd offroad
97 Posts
First off, the truck looks bad ass. Secondly, how do you like the ICI bumper? I want to get one but you are the only 2014 I have seen with it. Do you have any more pics?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts