305/70/17 goodyear MTR
17x8 RW rims
Front husky x act floor mats
rear weathtech liners
icon billet shifter
charcoal filter delete
intake screen delete

Stock 2014 Double cab 4x4 non flex flue

Ordered some 305/70/17 Goodyear MTRs to go along with the rw rims I bought on ebay for $800

Size compared to stock

Ordered some nfab cab length steps and bushwacker flares. Flares wont be installed until monday.

The nfabs made a huge difference.

Also bought an icon billet shifter, I messed up on the sticker still gotta fix that. It was also a little long so I had to hack saw it a bit.

Husky x acts for the front and weathertechs for the back. They both have great fitment and the rears go underneath my organizer.

Finally got to get my tires mounted I was waiting on the lug nuts and the center caps. I ordered the wrong center caps tho haha accidentally order the fj caps. Know one at the shop thought that the tires would fit stock but I was confident thanks to #sctuna .

the tires fit pretty well they just rub on right turns at full lock. They will improve with the lift and wheel spacers

Still waiting on wet okoles for the front and 3" Ome Lift with +3 cb shackles LR UCA 1.25" spider trac spacers.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im thinking of plasti dipping the badges and maybe the center caps for the rims. Not sure what im going to do yet.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
You got good taste, thats almost exactly the way i went too, and i want to get rid of my 2.5 level and get ome or fatbobs with shackles, and my 1.5 wheel spacers are on the way lol.
you got plans for the carrier bearing and diff drop?

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
nice tires and rims too, i like that combo. The rock warriors are some of the nicest rims. Where did you get em?

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the rims on eBay. I also have a carrier bearing drop and poly bushing kit on the way. The ome comes with a diff drop.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I like the tires they seem about as big as I would like to go. With the spacers will they still be within the fenders?

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
very very nice. question about the rear weathertech, those don't like like they have the raised lip that i've read about. you mind snappin another pic? I just ordered x-acts front and back but like how the weather techs cover more. just looked like those weathertech rears had a weird upraised lip where it meets the door sill.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tool Light Wall Architecture Room Design

Wet okelse and ome lift came in! They sent me 612s instead of 614s so I will have to delay the install even longer. I will install the seat covers this weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
very very nice. question about the rear weathertech, those don't like like they have the raised lip that i've read about. you mind snappin another pic? I just ordered x-acts front and back but like how the weather techs cover more. just looked like those weathertech rears had a weird upraised lip where it meets the door sill.

Automotive exterior Car Vehicle Auto part Trunk

So for taking so long to respond I forgot! No lip on mine.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm contemplating just keeping the 612 I will probably just end up changing them to 613s when I get a bumper in the spring.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice truck! Rock Warriors and big rubber looks great, especially with the color of the paint. Looking forward to seeing pics after you get the OME's installed.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
October 14th I get my lift and wheel spacers installed.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ome with 612 coils lr uca and +3 coach shackles.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just got the lift installed. The guys at the shop kept saying how high quality the ome lift and shackles were.

The ride is way better with the lift I was surprised how much better it is. The rear end feels more stable now.

I will post pictures tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 40 Posts