Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp... selling my “forever” truck. I will cut and paste my ad below but the gist is this, bought a big ass 2500 Ram Diesel to haul with. Was going to keep the Tundra because it’s awesome and I have poured so much time and money in to it. Plans change and I’m retiring shortly from the Military after 20 years (YES!) so it’s time to cull the herd. Reach out with any questions, located near Annapolis, Maryland.

~~ break break ~~
FULL suspension lift- BDS with Fox remote reservoir Lifetime warranty 4 1/2” professionally installed at Mid Atlantic 4x4 ($4000)
Solid steel Expedition One (made in U.S.A) bumpers with 8,000lb winch and PIAA Lights which are wired to the back-up camera in the radio head unit. ($3500)
Custom Clazzio leather interior with heated seats ($600+)
Viper remote start ($400)
Flow Master exhaust
FULLY Linexed bed,grill, both bumpers and the Bushwacker Fender flares ($1k plus)
After market wheels and tires - ATX Ledge & TOYO A/T Open Country 297/70/18’s

So it’s a ONE OWNER, PROFESSIONALLY customized, clean and clear title truck with VERY low mileage (48k). Its a 4WD big V-8 5.7 liter motor, SR5 Double cab with the 6 1/2’ bed.
NADA / KBB for this truck is $30K completely STOCK, Selling for $35K as stands. Serious inquiries only, no low ballers, only trade considered would be +/- for a newer 5TH WHEEL ONLY Toy Hauler. Please feel free to reach out with any other questions. Thank you

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.